Saturday, February 20, 2010

AN EXPERIMENT WITH OFF CAMERA FLASH

Ok now that I have my own lighting kit complete with 2 strobes and stands and what not, I figured I should go ahead and contribute to the ever growing Strobist community.

You maybe seeing a lot more of Morpheus in the coming days. This is the best toy I could find to photograph and I make a sucky model myself. Poor Morpheus, though, he did his best to protest but I got the better of him.

Strobist Info:
Vivitar 3200A into shoot through umbrella camera left.

The rim lighting is provided by a yellow wall on the right that reflected some of the light back.

Trigger using Sonia Wireless Radio trigger.

Nikon D90 @ 105mm
f/5.6 and 1/200
ISO 200

Follow me on Twitter

Become a fan on Facebook

View On Black
Follow me on Twitter
For more pictures visit My Photostream

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good try.. me too on the way :) hehehe

Post a Comment